- 20.9.2010 CLEF 2010 conference starts in Padova, Italy!
- 1.8.2010 All ImageCLEF 2010 tasks have released their results.
- 16.2.2010 ImageCLEF 2010 registration is open, and the copyright agreement can be found here
- 5.10.2009 The CLEF 2009 workshop has just been completed!!! The slides for the ImageCLEF 2009 breakout session can be found here.
ImageCLEF is the cross-language image retrieval track which is run as part of the Cross Language Evaluation Forum (CLEF)
ImageCLEF has already seen participation from both academic and commercial research groups worldwide from communities including: Cross-Language Information Retrieval (CLIR), Content-Based Image Retrieval (CBIR) and user interaction. More information on past and current ImageCLEF campaigns can be found here:
The working notes of ImageCLEF included in the CLEF working notes are available from the CLEF webpage
ImageCLEF was originally proposed by Mark Sanderson and Paul Clough from the Department of Information Studies, University of Sheffield
. However, today ImageCLEF is organised and run voluntarily by a much larger number of individuals and research groups.
Image retrieval from medical collections
- Henning Müller, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland in Sierre, Switzerland, email@example.com
- Jayashree Kalpathy-Kramer, Oregon Health and Science University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Hersh, Oregon Health and Science University, USA, email@example.com
Image annotation and robot vision
- Barbara Caputo, IDIAP research center, Martigny, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefanie Nowak, Fraunhofer IDMT, Germany, email@example.com
- Mark Huiskes, LIACS Medialab at Leiden University, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
Image retrieval from a collection of wikipedia images
- Theodora Tsikrika, Interactive Information Access group, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Theodora.Tsikrika@cwi.nl
- Jana Kludas, Computer Vision and Multimedia Laboratory, University of Geneva, Switzerland, Jana.Kludas@cui.unige.ch
- Adrian Popescu, TELECOM Bretagne, France, email@example.com
Various articles describing ImageCLEF in more detail have been published. These are available here.
Many organisations and individuals have supported ImageCLEF, but in particular we thank: